• Public Entity Administration
• Public Entity Procurement
B.B.A., University of Texas at Arlington – 1963
J.D., University of Texas at Austin
• Texas Bar (1966)
• Representation of individuals and corporations in business and real estate transactions, estate planning, oil and gas leasing and transactions, business planning and strategy matters, and eminent domain and condemnation issues
• Selected as a “Top Attorney – Oil and Gas” by Fort Worth Magazine (2010, 2012)
• Former legislative counsel to International Trade Union, Washington, D.C.
• Represented trade organizations, non-profit entities and business entities in legislative matters, regulatory issues, privacy and technology issues
• Former CEO for 14 years of information technology consulting practice growing sales to over $10 million annually, Washington, D.C.
• Former CEO for 8 years for businesses in transition and strategic business consulting group, Fort Worth, Texas
• Managing attorney of 30+ attorney law firm for 5 years, Fort Worth, Texas
• Expert consultant for United State Department of Education (Procurements and Information Systems)
• Weatherford College, Political Science, U.S. and Texas Government (2013-2014)